EXCHANGE: In the event of an exchange, we pay for the shipping costs back and forth until you are outfitted with the correct size of each item.
RETURN: In the event of a return, we pay the shipping cost to send any unwanted items back to us. All returns after 30 days will be for store credit only.
***VIP Return and Exchange Program only applies to purchases made in the United States***
1.) Use the pre-paid, pre-filled USPS return label we sent with your original order to ship back items for exchange or return.
2.) Click on the box above labeled “Product Return and Exchange” and fill out the information.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call our toll free number at 1-866-445-4128 and hit option 3 for returns and exchanges.
There may be cases in which you may want to exchange or return a new piece of gear due to a concern about fit, product appearance, expectations or similar reasons. As an online retailer, we understand that occasionally an item purchased from us will not fit exactly as you wish and an exchange is wanted.
Therefore, we are pleased to announce that we will take care of your shipping costs until you are outfitted with the correct size of each item.
There are specific steps that must be followed in order for the shipping costs to be borne by SKRE. These steps must be followed for all returns and exchanges.
- SKRE will accept unused, unworn products, in an unaltered condition, with tags attached, originally purchased direct from SKRE.
- By law, the product(s) must be sent back clean.
- All returns and exchanges must have an accompanying RA number.
- All returns and exchanges must have a prepaid return label.
Return and Exchange Timeline
- Typical turnaround time for a return or exchange is approximately 7-10 days from when you drop off the return package, but may be longer during periods of high volume.
- For faster turnaround, please use an expedited shipping service (such as overnight or 2nd day, for which you will bear the cost).
- Expedited orders will receive priority processing whenever possible.