SKRE VIP Return and Exchange Policy
Simply: We pay for the cost of shipping until you are outfitted with the correct size of each item.
There may be cases in which you may want to exchange or return a new piece of gear due to a concern about fit, product appearance, expectations or similar reasons. If you not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number 1-866-445-4128 and select prompt three to receive a RA number. A return authorization (RA) number is required to initiate a return, exchange, or refund of the full purchase price.
As an online retailer, we understand that occasionally an item purchased from us will not fit exactly as you wish and an exchange is wanted.
Therefore, we are pleased to announce that we will take care of your shipping costs until you are outfitted with the correct size of each item.
There are specific steps that must be followed in order for the shipping costs to be borne by SKRE. These steps must be followed for all returns and exchanges.
- Gear must be returned within 60 days of the original purchase date.
- SKRE will accept unused, unworn products, in an unaltered condition, with tags attached, originally purchased direct from SKRE.
- By law, the product(s) must be sent back clean.
- All returns and exchanges must have an accompanying RA number. To acquire an RA number, email email@example.com or call our toll free number and hit prompt 3 for the Returns and Exchanges department.
- All returns and exchanges must have a prepaid return label. To acquire a return label, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number and hit prompt 3 for the Returns and Exchanges department.
- We ONLY pay the cost of shipping for exchanges due to fitting issues. You are responsible for all shipping and insurance costs for returns and exchanges for reasons that are not fit/sizing based.
Return and Exchange Financing Details
The exchange process and associated accounting is executed in two steps: (to account for inventory)
Step 1: Your new order is placed for the desired exchange product(s) and a charge to your credit card/payment method of choice is processed.
Step 2: Your authorized return product(s) is accepted, processed, and a credit of the full purchase price will be issued to the original payment method.
Return and Exchange Timeline
- Typical turnaround time for a return or exchange is approximately three weeks, but may be longer during periods of high volume.
- For faster turnaround, please use an expedited shipping service (such as overnight or 2nd day, for which you will bear the cost).
- Expedited orders will receive priority processing whenever possible.
Preparing Your Return Package
- Clearly mark outside of package with assigned RA number
- Insure the return package
- Ship return package to
SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear
ATTN: Returns Department
1210 W. State Street
Hurricane, UTAH 84737