Accelerator Merino Wool Socks
Pre-order: Will be available end of September
Considering you start and end each day on your feet, managing moisture and hot spots play a vital role when it comes to proper foot care in the field. It has been said, take good care of your feet and they will thank you at the end of the day. Enter the Accelerator 200 Merino Sock. This pair of powerhouses are designed and crafted to keep your feet warm, dry, and healthy, whether you are on the move or in your stand. Additionally, we utilize a merino synthetic blend for enhanced memory, comfort, and durability.
- 64% Merino Wool, 15% Nylon, 11% Lycra Spandex, 10% Lycra Elastic Blend
- Multi Directional Stretch
- Excellent Moisture Management
- Wicks Moisture Away from Your Body
- Anatomical Fit Provides a Full Range of Motion
Recommended UseEarly-Mid Season
Merino utilizes nature as it's washboard, resulting fibers that are naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-static. It disinfects itself in fresh air and is naturally resistant to odors. Merino fiber has a protective film that prevents stains from being absorbed. It’s static-resistant environment also means it picks up less grime from the air. Many hunters believe wool to be an itchy material, undesirable against the skin. Merino wool fibers are completely different than traditional wool fibers, thanks to those superfine filaments that merino sheep manufacture. It’s smooth, silky-soft, and comfortable even against the most sensitive skin.
- Naturally Antimicrobial for Ultimate Odor Control
- Naturally, UV Absorbent Eliminates Unnatural Glare
- Naturally Fire Resistant
- Naturally Stain Resistant