Kaibab Merino Bottom
Designed as a mid-weight base layer using 17.5 micron superfine merino wool. The result is a soft, supple next to skin layer that provides excellent moisture management as you sweat out those long tough days afield. Whether your grinding out a steep arduous accent, or glassing from a windy ridge top, the Kaibab bottom will provide you the warmth, comfort and breathability you have come to expect from a stellar base layer bottom.
WRONG SIZE RETURN WARRANTY: If you choose the wrong size we will pay for the cost of shipping until you are outfitted with the correct size of each item.
- 17.5 Micron Superfine Merino Wool
- Multi Directional Stretch
- 170 GSM
- 100% Merino Wool
- Excellent Moisture Management
- Wicks Moisture Away From Your Body
- Anatomical Fit Provides a Full Range of Motion
- Flat Lock Seams Prevent Chaffing When Wearing a Pack
Recommended UseMid weight Base Layer for all season use
Merino wool is one of natures most impressive renewable fibers providing a mountain of natural performance features hunters have come to expect. The Merino fiber can absorb up to 35% of it's weight in moisture and still feel dry, thus creating a micro-climate around your body allowing you to maintain core temperature while conquering the elements.
- Naturally Antimicrobial For Ultimate Odor Control
- Naturally UV Absorbent Eliminates Unnatural Glare
- Naturally Fire Resistant