- Wash lights and darks separately
- Turn the garment inside out to extend the life of the print
- Close all zippers to prevent snags
- Use warm or cold machine wash on a normal cycle (avoid washing in hot water as this contributes to shrinkage)
- Use regular powder, liquid, or wool detergent. Be certain the detergent used does not contain softeners.
- Use a normal wash cycle (delicate wash cycles do not allow for all detergent to be rinsed out of the wool)
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener at any time. SKRE uses superfine merino wool so you’re not going to make it any softer than it comes naturally.
- It is advised, on occasion, to wash with Jeans (make sure the zipper is closed) This facilitates the removal of loose fibers
- Do not iron prints or labels
- Air-dry garments to extend life. If you must use a dryer, do not use intense heat cycles
Kaibab 170 Tops and Bottoms
SKU: KMT&KMB Category: Combo Deals
SKRE Merino Wool Offerings are designed to be easy to care for. We advise that you wash your SKRE Merino on a standard warm or cool machine wash cycle with regular powder or liquid detergent. Wool detergent is also suitable providing it does not contain softeners and that a normal wash cycle is used (Do not use delicate cycle as this can prevent all detergent from being rinsed from the wool). Don’t use fabric softener or bleach. The principle of separating lights and darks needs to be followed. Also, do not expose any SKRE Merino garment to high temperature and do not tumble dry. We have found the best way to get the ultimate life out of your merino wool is air dry. If you air dry in the sun, be sure to turn the garment inside out so your Summit or MTN-Stealth patterns do not fade. TIP: After your first 2-3 uses, we recommend you wash the garment separately to reduce the appearance of any small fibers from the fabric. For best results and to extend the life of your SKRE Merino Wool follow the instruction provided below: